Sunday, April 15, 2001

Zach "Sniper" Kuhn

Baby baby baby.

Hey-oh. Watching five weeks of the Sopranos in one tight lil' package. Can you get enough of people gettin' the shit knocked out of 'em with baseball bats? or Russian women fighting Italian women to get their prosthetic legs back? or guys named Carmine? I can't either. I also can't get over the fact that the Cubs have won 4 in a row. Bacdafucup.

I drove 100 miles today with my hood open. Yes, I did.

My dad came home from a wedding reception complaining that the D.J didn't have any soul for him to dance to. My dad shakes his ass to Aretha, Marvin, and the 'Dan only. Recognize.

The next five days in a perfect world would be: May 11th, December 25th, June 12th, July 4th, and April 15th.

in the stereo: the Sopranos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home