Saturday, April 14, 2001

Marc

Two BLARGS in a row, and I still have yet to use my own computer. Fucking awesome.

I just had an idea: I know that my Mom sits on the internet for most of the working day, cause it's her job and all to look up stuff for the company. I've told her a million times to read this thing, but she never does. How rad would it be if I got her to post something? Just once, nothing big. Just a hello, or something like that. I doubt she'd do it. She's not into being hip. I love my Mom, though. She's fantabulous.

In other news, I'm getting ready to head out into the deep, dark heart of Kankakee, Illinois. This is where I grew up. I know this place like the back of my butt, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I saw Alligator Gun play here. I saw Braid play here. That seems weird to me, considering that they were the only two bands of any note that came through (unless Tuesday is countable, which doesn't fly with me because they're part of the Slapstick Conspiracy). My Band has played here two or three times, but I don't think anyone was paying attention. Seems like that happened more often than not. Oh well.

Gonna slam a few beers, say hello to people that I haven't seen in forever (forever= somewhere between one to four years), and then I'm going to go to sleep in the basement, in a sleeping bag. My little brother (the one that's going to Hell) stole my room when I left for college. Eternal Damnation is a fitting punishment.