Thursday, April 12, 2001

martin van nostrin

"...but leaving me out in the dark makes it kinda hard to read. it's not alright... it's not alright."

so why has blarg been weird lately?? hmmm? hmmmmmmm?

i hope you all aren't emotionally hurt by my previous escapade. ryan, i'm just giving you a hard time. such a sweet girl that girl. mjarc, i'm still gonna beat yer ass. anyway, your post about the news reminds me of our chat that one night on how and why america (unitied states of) is evil. eve-ill as mjarc would like it to be said.

the real reason for my post is this:

not only did my sister get a ticket to see the backstreet boys when they come to town, but my MOM is going too. sic. so sick i spell it sic.

also, i laughed at a joke one of the dudes from n'sync said yesterday on the *gag* blockbuster awards. what's wrong with me? i seriously thought it was funny. shit. on a side note, why i even watch tv in the first place is also a question flailing 'round in this here noggin. then i answer that there question with one word: seinfeld. back me up here.

two paragraphs about boy bands, yes, and it's not like i'm making fun of boy bands because i feel that has already been overdone, they're just noteworthy items because of the immediate effect on my well-being. i don't feel the need to explain.

another side note here--

i can't help but think of other things that are "sooo played" in terms of being made fun of: mullets come to mind. now, i can easily be labeled a hypocrite here because i will not pass up the chance to laugh at the local mullet. but there's so many music videos taking on that 80's rock band personna now, and it's certainly no NED and TED if you know what i mean. and you don't. just know that it used to be fun, now it's overdone. (rhymes babee)

i know i've strayed from my original purpose here, but who cares. bite my b.

i'd like to take this opportunity to open the floor for other "played" aspects of life. go to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home