Wednesday, April 11, 2001

Zach "Seth" Kuhn

They end up using journalists, the chicks ain't that into it.

Yeah I'm tired, but I'm bout to take a two hour nap. What's yer excuse? We did normal curves today in math class. Unending excitement. I ended up finishing some stuff for Creative Writing and drawing a picture of Matt Dry humping lil' kim. Classic.

I just spent an hour trying to make my baseball team better. Somebody shoot me. I'm still down 400 points somehow.

The next five things I would do in a perfect world would be: nap; watch the Cubs play a day game 7 of the World Series at Wrigley and win; watch the dismemberment plan play "back and forth"; read Infinite Jest; and eliminate Carson Daly's map.

In the stereo: MTV and Saliva. Combinations are endless, yet we end up with this shit?@!!?@?@?#?$#$@??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home