Friday, April 13, 2001

Zach "Repack" Kuhn
If I never meet you in this life, let me feel the lack.

Here's what I did at work Wednesday for 3.5 hours: sweaty toothed truck driver pulls into bay, manager opens doors to truck, Chris unloads truck which contains a few hundred T.V's, computers, monitors, etc., Certain boxes have to be opened individually and sorted. They're called repack. Dude puts them in a pile next to me, I open them, put sensor tags on them (the little white dealies you find on the back of your products), and then seperate them by department. Usually there's about 50 boxes each holding about 25 things. Tonight each box held 50 things. You'll be glad to know that I dropped a $1000 digital camera and then kicked it across the warehouse because my hands were full. They package those things well enough that it should be OK. Right?

My post got erased, so I'm trying to remember it. I do remember writing that
Ryan took me to work. She looked ravishing as always. It felt great to be alive to hear her.

I got an email today about the Vagrant Summer Tour starring Saves the Lifetime, Alkaline Duo, Reggie and the Getup effect, and Hey Mercedes. SHould be one hell of a rock show. I think Vagrant will be hooking me up with some ticket. Singular. You should go and watch the STD fans convert to the HeyMay rock when they play "our weekend starts on wednesday" and then witness an encore of "my old school" cause STD fans dig the 'Dan. Right?

Ooooh, floor pie.

I've been watching The Thin Red Line for the past two hours, specifically Witt's death scene, as I have to write a piece on it for Poetry tomorrow. The part where Sean Penn goes back to Witt's grave and says "Where's your spark now?"...heartbreaking. Sean Penn is good. Right.

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "Lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven" by godspeed you black emperor!; "Our weekend starts on wednesday" by hey mercedes; "winding wheel" by ryan adams; "mystifies me" by Ron wood; "sway" by the rolling stones; and "the new collapse" by mtsthelens.

In thee stereo: Godspeed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home