Monday, May 28, 2001

ZooK

Boy, that's the full size. yep, that's yer big boy. Drakes Coffee cake.

One of those days. Can't think of one thing going right, or even going forward. Can't find a hole to crawl into. Everything piling up and shitting down and terrible. Not one of those days that you want to go through. I go to my Grandpa's house. He's 85. We watch 13 innings of the Cubs and Reds. The cubs win. I can finally find a hole to crawl into, at least.

I'm half way through Before Night Falls, and I don't believe the hype. It's like one critic got the hold of it and was stoned or something and started foaming of the mouth and all the sudden its a sensation. One problem: no consistancy. One minute Reinaldo is speaking Spanish, the next English. I'm fairly certain, since I read the book, that he would have exclusively spoken Spanish. If that's the case, why not let him speak Spanish and subtitle it? And Sean Penn is a distraction, not necessarily a good one. And I'm still hinting at a fit of under-pression. And Ryan won't even email me.

Yeah, you gotta watch for the jellyfish.

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "Wild horses" by the stones; "ellen and ben" by the dismemberment plan; "execution" by spoon; "slow fade" by wheat; and "drops of jupiter" by train.

IN the stereo: Seinfeld

Sometimes it's great to be alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home