Monday, May 28, 2001

Marc

"God has a hard-on for Marines, because we kill everything we see!" - Full Metal Jacket

I can't get that quote out of my head. Possibly the best twenty minutes of any military film is the drill instructor in above movie constantly yelling and yelling and yelling (and sometimes screaming). Did I mention that last night we sat around at Rick's place and gushed like little girls while watching Shakespeare in Love? I love that film. So well written, and such a beautiful cast.

Zach: Here is your post to show you that I'm not dying on the shores of Normandy, though I don't quite get the part about David Byrne and David Lynch. You're not Josh Hartnett in disguise, are you? And, what's up with Vegas? Looks like it's just you and I for now. Anyone else in? Scooter?

I need to go write a paper about something that has to do with something that relates to edumatation. Dammit. And on a Sunday (assuming that yesterday was Saturday, not Sunday (assuming Saturday was Friday (not Sunday (assuming Friday was a first Friday of two)))).

ASSUME = makes an "ASS" out of "U" and "ME". My Mom taught me that.