Monday, May 28, 2001

Marc

This post is dedicated to Michelle, who liked my word play: I spent another glorious evening carousing about Normal and Bloomington, Illinois, trying to find something to do. Luckily, I ran into Luke Shoemaker Jesse, Adam, Raiders, and the like. They're all people I tremendously enjoy, yet rarely get the chance to see. Kudos. I refuse to write things about "formers", so I'll keep my mouth shut. Don't ask. It's not worth the time.

So, we ended up heading out to downtown Bloomington and the bars (namely Fat Jacks). I had three pints of Bass (three enthusiastic thumbs up) and everyone else had just as many Long Island Iced Teas. Fucking morons. Rick ended up puking as we got into the car to head home. Poor guy's asleep in his brother's bed, only a few steps down the hall, and I have been chosen as his watchdog for the evening. I thought we didn't live together anymore? Can I get some clarification?

The Movie List is up to 23, and here it is:
1. High Fidelity
2. The Cell
3. World According to Garp
4. Coming Soon
5. Billy Elliot
6. Best in Show
7. The Tao of Steve
8. Dancer in the Dark
9. This is Spinal Tap
10. Mallrats
11. Seven
12. Fight Club
13. Shanghai Noon
14. Full Metal Jacket
15. Deuce Bigalow
16. Annie Hall
17. American Movie
18. Jurasic Park 2 - The Lost World
19. Pearl Harbor
20. Magnolia
21. Fargo
22. Deliverance
23. Shakespeare In Love

All in two weeks. Who'd have thought that I was that big of a dork?