Friday, May 25, 2001

Marc

I'm in Kankakee right now, posting this with the (unsubstantiated) hope that it'll be on the web before I get back to Bloom-town tonight. When the hell is this new server going to be operational? I've had no reason to go on the internet all week, except to see what the Wire had to say.

My little sister is graduating from high school tonight, so I'm all decked out, hair gel and everything, waiting to get to the gym. "What's a GYM? . .. Oh, a GYM!" Can't wait to get to the ceremony an hour early, sit on a solid wood bench, letting my mind go all numb while I watch all the yokels file in. And, I'm not being High-brow by saying yokels. Ask anyone who's ever been here, they are indeed a bit yokel-ish.

I think my Grammy's going to be there. That ought to be interesting. With her distaste for everyone beside herself, and my willingness to listen, I could be in for some good one-liners. S'alright? S'alright.