Monday, May 28, 2001

ZooK

I like thinking about the red dress and the television.

This post is dedicated to Matt Fast, who likes Kid'n'Play: Dudez. Remind me to never again fall asleep to the beautiful sounds of the new Juno record. I had some nasty wicked shitty dreams. Marc: please BLARG to prove yer not dying on the shores of Normandy at the hands of David Byrne and David Lynch. Matt: stop sleeping with the fishes. Scott: stay cool.

My parents go to the Memorial Day Parade downtown Naperthrill every year. I don't think they've ever missed one. So I wake up today and they're gone and then ten minutes later they're back, and my mom's all: "don't ask" so I didn't. Yesterday she yelled at my dad for running over our lawn, and when he protested that someone else had done it because he hadn't driven yet, my mom goes:
"well if he hadn't of done it, you would have!" Wicked hardcore, my mom. I wonder where I get my all around stubborn attitude?

My dog puked carrots on my leg while I was sleeping. That's not good.

Anyone up for a rock show on Friday?

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "Tears of Rage" by the band; "a northern soul" by the verve; "Can't stand it" by wilco; "the man who told everything" by doves; and "when i was in ------" by Juno.

In the stereo: 95.5, smooth jazz (aka elevator radio)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home