Wednesday, February 28, 2001

Marc

I had an idea today about having a NormalBLARG Bowling Night. Beer, balls, bowls, and BLARGS all around, you know? Of course, the Chicago "so-called-blogs" would be invited as well. Wonder if they'd have the balls to come. Hmm. . . that idea might come back to me as "stupid". Only time will tell.

Heard about any earthquakes lately? I have, and I can't help but feeling slightly pissed, peeved, and mad about it. See, I've always wanted to be in an earthquake. Where was I last week? Seattle. Where was the earthquake last week? Seattle. And where am I this week? Austin, Texas, for fuck's sake. And where is the earthquake? Seattle. Dammit. Two time zones away.

I just listened to a band called "The H____ Story". I was hoping they'd rock, seeing as how they stole my last name and all. But they didn't. Lots of triplets, lots of note picks, and lots of slowness. Same ol', same ol'.