Wednesday, February 28, 2001

Marc

Just about 7:00am and I barely made it to you, BLARG. That's right, if it hadn't have been for some previous guest, on some previous day tinkering with the alarm clock and accidentally setting it ahead ten minutes, there would no this . . . no that . . . no this, that, or the other. Can you understand what I mean? On most days I'd be a little upset about having gotten up early, seeing as how I love to sleep (something which this job just doesn't seem condusive to letting me do). But today, I can't help but feel that fate was on my side, and that you and I were meant to be together, at least for these two more minutes. But, alas, now my time is up, and my partner awaits me down in the lobby. And what choice do I have other than to step out of the door and into the pre-dawn light?

On the MP3 Player: "a cinnamon roll" by somebody who sells cinnanom rolls.