Tuesday, February 27, 2001

Zach "Doomed to be Rejected" Kuhn

Just because she moved in with some supertramp fan doesn't make me 5 grand richer.

I should've done this years ago...anyway, Jesse beat me in time so I have to beat him in frequency. BLARGing's for the living.

So that movie I was telling you about, Memento, I found a link
It looks very cool. Here's another one. That one's got some comments, which are all pretty good.

Are we all on for the 7th of April? Let me know, I'll be there.

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "Dry the Rain" by the Beta Band; "Overstand" by Sense Field; "Hip Hop" by Mos Def; "Dressed Up Like Nebraska" by Josh Rouse; and "Let's Get it On" by Marvin Gaye.

in the stereo: Scooter McBoober's sweeeet voice, recorded from an earlier conversation.