Monday, February 26, 2001

Scooter McBoober

sup sacks? i'm here so all hail me.

now the true BLARG can begin. i believe i am the origniator of that term so give me props. that's me, McB, and my man steve rollin', we're kickin the flow (we're kickin the flow) and it goes a little something like this: tag team, back again, check it to wreck it let's begin, party on party people let me hear some noise, McB's in the house, jump jump for joy..

shall i continue with another quote? i shall.
"so i say hello to wasted hour, whoa-oh... and i say bottoms up to better days."
-- LTJ of course.

i believe this is how it's done, zooky style, if i'm not mistaken...
on my TV: the news.
on my stereo: not the beatles.
on my mind: getting to sleep.
on my feet: booties.
on my butt: your lips.

more to follow, less to lead. though i hope i'm doing this right in the first place.

yours in libido, McB and the dee-ocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home