Wednesday, February 28, 2001

Zach "Home at Dawn" Kuhn

He shoulda used that money to buy a new toenail. They can do that type of shit.

I had almost forgotten that hotels had alarm clocks. Thanks Marc! Something is very wrong over at HeyMay BLARG, that shit looks wicked weird this morning. I've been up since 7, got about 3 good hours of sleep last night. Took a math quiz that I think I bombed, even though I know how to do all the stuff...basically. I looked at the answer key and mine looked a lot different, but maybe it wasn't really the answer key, but a strange version of comedy. Right before the quiz a girl yelled out "OH SHIT!" really loud. I thought the professor had accidentaly pushed the overhead into her leg, but then she got up and she had spilled coffee all over her and the girl next to her. I smell a lawsuit.

One of the roomates goes to court today, wish him luck.

I'm leaving for Chicago in less than five hours, so if I don't BLARG sometime tonight or tomorrow please contact the highway patrol or my mom. If I die, I leave all my CD's to my brother, the stuff he doesn't want goes by lottery to each of the following people: Marc, Scott, Rick, Matt, Chris G., Dan, and Jarrod. Marc will take my Rolling Stones CD's, finally figuring out that Mick Jagger now is more rock than all the pissy Beatles ever were combined; Scott will not take anything; Rick will take the stuff he's heard of and sell it; Matt will comment on how everything is boring and/or sucks and then take a bunch of stuff, Chris G. will take "Copper Blue" by sugar because no one sells it anymore; Dan will take my Modest Mouse stuff; and Jarrod will finally get his copy of Dream.

Why am I telling you this? Because I can, BLARGit.

the next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "When Doves Cry" by Prince; "fake plastic trees" by Radiohead; "He's Got You" by Dean Martin; "Title Track" by Death Cab for Cutie; and "At the Saturn Bar" by the And/Or's.

In the stereo: Japancakes

oh and P.S. Yesterday Annoying Girl had 14 comments and 53 likes. On her way to a world record and shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home