Thursday, June 14, 2001

ZooK

Walk upon the water, transcendental blues.

This fucking computer...if anyone knows how to A. make the font get bigger on Internet explorer or B. Stop the keyboard from completely shutting off email me***1*** Madness. I'm home early, but can't leave for Bloomington via St. Louis until I get my paycheck in the bank***2*** and shower and pack and get something to eat. Fucking keyboard wouldn't let me type the "g" in something, and I almost sounded like someone requesting "Pop" by NSYNC on TRL. FU, DB's.

So this is likely goodbye. I won't be anywhere near a computer until Sunday night, when I'll likely be worn out from too many "that was bootylicious!!!!!" yells on the roller coasters***3*** and some fantastic unprotected driving. Yeah.

And I'm not mad, I'm just high strung. And can you beat new Seinfeld episodes when for a month its been all that old shit?

And i miss each and every one of you. Marcie: my boss might be yer next hero. Everytime he passes gas he says "good to see that still works". It's the equivalent of you laughing afterwords.

July 27th: Pernice Brothers
That makes about 7 shows I have to see that week. Damn punks.

The next five people to fall off the face of the earth in a perfect solar system would be: Rivers Cuomo; J.E.B Bush; O.J Simpson; the entire cast of every reality show either in pre or post production****4***; and yer choice as long as it isn't any members of the hero and their conglomerate bleeding.***5***

***1***And good fer you.
***2***Something definitely sucks about having to ask your own father for a paycheck. I feel like I'm stealing from him everytime, because he pays me way more than I deserve. What can you do.
***3***Sad or good, its the P.Superhero version of pouring out a 40 for the dead homeyz.
***4***More than five of them, but oh f;n well.
***5***And we don't condone drinking and driving, unless sold seperately.

in the stereo: steve earle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home