Tuesday, June 12, 2001

Marc

Degarmo, floor three: is where I am hailing you all from this afternoon. My partner, for the second day in a row has failed to show up, leaving me high and dry. Of course, my work is all done and on the net (look for 1984). I was merely coming here to help her out. Bollocks! I say. Pure bollocks!

I'm thinking of laying out today, you know? It's been a good fifteen years since I've had an even tan. Maybe I'll remedy all that this afternoon. Of course, the downside is that I might instantly discombobulate and burst into flames on the spot as soon as the rays hit my baby powder white chest. Did I ever talk about the summer (two years past) in which I saw the sun maybe once a day, usually between 4-6pm, en route to work. Get off at midnight, drink until five or six, sleep til three, work, vicious cycle, vicious cycle, etc.? No? Well, it happened.

Does anyone know if Travis has a new album out? I saw something about it on MTV, but I'm not sure if I heard them correctly. I'm going to the record store anyways later today, but who knows if they'll actually have it. Not ripping on DEADPAN at all, I'm just saying. .. nevermind.