Wednesday, June 13, 2001

Marc

I'm on it: $61.13! I'm offended by it. I want my piece of the pie back.

One more day of my afternoon class, and I'm done. I just have to write a three pager tonight, do some work for this group project guide through I'm giving in class tomorrow. Everyone started freaking out about it today b/c it has to be 20 minutes long. Once he hands out the sheet that tells us how its all going to go down, I start laughing out loud. 20 minute, one person presentation to groups of three and four. Worth = 5 points out of 200. Who grades it? Me! How much easier could this become! I'm probably going to feel bad about giving myself a 5, so I've already decided that, no matter how horribly this turns out, I'm going to receive a 4.95. Any objections? If so, please note that you can suck it, bitches!

First run through on the new Travis, currently at song #3 called "Side". So far, so good.

I've decided to break my non-alcoholic beverages streak at 7 days tomorrow night, depending on who's around. I will be imbibing in spirits. "William, you could get drunk!" "You could get - ADDICTED!" Name that movie, and I'll mail you some stickers. (employees and immediate family members of the Superhero inelligble because you know that I know that you know the answers. ...dudez)

"Sing". I like. Wish I knew the words, so's I could sing along.