Thursday, June 14, 2001

Marc

I've Started a New, Annoying Habit: of writing on the underside of my left wrist what I need to accomplish during the day. Today it says (1)copy 1984 (2)print pages (3)P.F.E. (4)disk SA. I am the king of abbreviations. I need to copy three pages (4X apiece) from 1984 to give to my group today in CI214. Next, I need to print my text from the web, because they'll need to see what it looks like (Note: if you did go to the site that I put up the other day, proclaiming victory over my Front Page skills, I hereby apologize here, trust me, it looks fabulous on the ISU computers, but it ain't look grand on my laptop). Third - P.F.E. = Provisions for Evaluation. I need to make this page. Forgot all about it, and the works due in about three minutes. AHHH! Lastly, I can't forget my disk for the second article I had to review last night. Matt King's Nuts even read it for me and suggested some changes. If only we could get him to blog again.

The girl upstairs is once again blasting country music. I have just entered gigantic headphones-mode. Welcome to my misery.

After I get out of this last class today, I'm going to get thoroughly pissed (and by pissed I mean tanked (and by tanked I mean WASTED)). Maybe I'll play some of our new Nintendo games first: Rush 'n Attack, Pro Wrestling, Dr. Mario, Wizards and Warriors, or Smash TV (addictive). I still think it's pathetic that we are playing Nintendo and we're 22. And the worst part is we had to go to the comic book shop to buy these games. What a miserable, miserable experience. That place was so downright nerdsome, I felt like the biggest geek in there because I had no idea where to look, or what I could touch, and whatnot. How depressing. I've vowed never to go there again, unless of course lives are at stake ** ! **.

** ! ** And, let's all keep in mind that your life is at stake every time you drink and drive. Just a helpful from reminder from the fascists at the Superhero. Seriously, have a great day.