Wednesday, June 13, 2001

Marc

I Should Have Done Homework Tonight: but I didn't, so sod off. I went to see Evolution, which was about as funny as you would expect it to be = moderately. Orlando Jones had most of the good lines. If you don't know who he is, you're living under a rock. How is it you have internet service under a rock? He's the dude from the 7-up commercials. I laugh out loud at most of them, no matter how many times I see them. Is that odd?

I just spent about an hour with Matt (ex-King's Nuts), walking up and down Fell Ave. here in Normal, looking for something to do. We ended up at the Green House, right next door to where we both used to live, and sat there for awhile. In fact, he's still there, sipping on a beer, smoking cigarettes. I couldn't handle it. It was just like sitting here, watching TV, not talking, but it was someplace else that was a whole hell of a lot warmer and scummier. I'll have to give it to us, our apartment has been pretty clean so far. I don't know how we're pulling it off, but we are. Props to us!

Where's Scooter?

Two more days of my Curriculum & Instruction 214 class, then I'm done. After that, two more weeks of poetry, and school's out til late August. I might be handling some roady-duties for First Grade Crush in July/August. Let's hope they get a tour together and have enough room for me in the van. Apparently, it's a jaunt straight down to Florida, up the East Coast, then back home. Two weeks or so, fun in the sun, and maybe even romping through a bit of High Country. Ahhh. .. those were the days, when the shit was real.