Friday, June 15, 2001

Marc

No Mixtape Made Today: I had bigger and better things to do. (1) I cleaned the living room (2) Went to Zorba's with Erin and Matt (Note to self: at least make an attempt, before passing out at night, to set cell phone ringer to "HIGH" instead of vibrate **see below**) (3) Went to the mall to get some father's day t-shirts for pop w/Erin (4) Cleaned my bedroom, thoroughly **look again**

**see below**: Erin called about three times between 11:00am and 1:00pm. I was awake, and in the living between said time periods either watching TV, playing Nintendo games, or cleaning up. But, it wasn't until about 1:15pm that I finally realized I left my phone on "VIBRATE" again. This is probably the 75th time that's happened in the past four months. I can't help it. I'm an idiot.

**lookagain**: I'm surprising Dad tomorrow afternoon by driving up there and presenting him his Father's Day gifts - two XXL, grey t-shirts. He'll love them. My dad's a simple guy. I bought him a 3CD box set of Simon and Garfunkel's unreleased and rare tracks two and a half years ago, and he still has not stopped listening to it. I'm also taking my laundry up there, because it's free, and I can do a shitload of it while I sit around and gab with Mom and Dad. Oh, and I also boxed up a whole shitload of stuff that was taking up space in my room just a little while ago. It's packed in the car and ready to go.

Looks like I'll be alone at the helm again this weekend. Arrgh! Full steam aheah!