Thursday, June 14, 2001

alright!

i was driving to tower records today and a bird shit right on my collar bone.

can you believe it?? i was on my way to get tickets to one of the vagrant shows (for everyone and their mother), driving without a shirt on (naturally), and poo dropped straight into my open window, nailing my bare upper chest. at first i thought someone in another car threw something out their window because it kinda hurt. it hit me with great force you see. but then i saw a large wing-ed figure flying away from my car with a smile on its face and that's when i knew. stoopid bird. the good thing was that i was able to take the poo right off my body in one clump; it wasn't runny and it didn't smear.

gross.

this reminds me of a joke. so two brothers are walking to school one morning, the older one extremely bright, the younger one a little slow. they're walking along silently when a bird flies overhead and poops right on the younger brother's head. the older brother laughs hysterically, but then reassures his brother and says, "don't worry, i'll go up to this house and ask for some toilet paper."

the younger brother replies, "don't bother, that bird must be blocks away by now."

by the way, i think that cover of ABBA's dancing queen is by a group called the *A-Teens*. "how the hell do you know that scoot?" because i work with kids all day every day, that's how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home