Saturday, June 16, 2001

Marc

Just got up: and I'm off to Mom and Dad's house. I don't know why I've agreed to do this. It's way too early for any kind of rational thought. I'm especially not looking forward to driving. Going up and down I-55 isn't terrible (but it's not any fun at all, either). It's going down Illinois Route 17 that kills. It's about 35 miles straight down a road that has 2 curves in it. I'm not shitting you. There is no crop rotation on the side of the road, either. It's just corn, corn, corn. There's three churches between Dwight and Kankakee, and they always seem to have cars in the parking lot, no matter what time of day or night I happen to drive by.

Can someone email me and remind me to wash my hat?

I ended up staying out way too late last night, something to the tune of 4:30 in the morning. Boo! I happened upon my old friend, Annie, and her boyfriend, Raiders. We were on our way to a party above Budget Liquors, and they just happened to be outside, next door, yelling my name. So, I got to skip the lame ass party and hang out with those two. She has a pet rabit named Super Bunny. It pooped on Rick.

I feel funny.