Monday, June 11, 2001

ZooK

Was a hell of thing when Spock died.

It's time for Georgie to be Georgie again. Yes! Nothing says George like a movie.

Classic Seinfeld on tonight ladies and gents. Car-a-tay, Jerry! The best.

What the "OP Crew" is, I have no idea.

I'm back, in theory. My body is "10 degrees warmer than the average human"***1*** and being out under the 90 degree sun on a cloudless day doesn't help. Not one bit. Mark it dude: for the 1st***2***time ever I made a suggestion as to how to solve an aesthetic problem with a house and it was not only received without a "whatev, Zach"***3*** or a terribly fascinated look of not being able to understand how a carpenter's son ended up so terrible with wood and its properties, but an actual "Good idea."***4***and it
actually being carried out. That's right, I am a fully accredited home exterior laborer. Back yer ass the fuck up.

My Thursday-Sunday was fabulous. The next promises equal delightfulness, as I will be venturing west of the ol' Mississippi for only the 2nd time***5***ever, on a voyage to St. Louis and Six Flags. The only "Bootylicious" worth hearing is the "That Was Bootyliciousssss!" yelled at top volume on a roller coaster.**6***

I was growing a beard, now it's on its way out. Stupid sexy Flanders. It's red and "makes me look like a farm hand"***7***which Ryan says is a compliment. Where she comes from.

Last night I worked 5.5 hours at Best Buy and in 6 weeks I will, if all works out***8***, get a check for about $300 American. The only bonus of working for a fascist regime: inventory bonuses. It involves counting, recounting, watching grossly underpaid men and women scan what you counted, then counting again, then watching 3/8 of Boiler Room.

It's from Star Trek 2.

And Bats replaces Very Bad Things as the worst movie EVER.

And what comes up must stay up***9***.

Thenextfivesongsonyerradioinaperfectworldwouldbe: "Olsen olsen" by sigour ros; "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" by Rufus Wainwright; "Inspiration Information" by Shuggie Otis; "Transcendental Blues" by Steve Earle; and "Nice, Nice" by Lifter Puller.

In the stereo: Georgie meeting Mulva again. Wrath of Khan.

***1***The world according to Ryan E. Gilles, the P.
***2***And, more than likely, the last.
***3***My dad would never say "whatev", that'd be like him saying, well, anything.
***4***Again, my dad doesn't use exclamation points. And well he shouldn't, right Elaine?
***5***And, more than likely, not the last.
***6***Thanks, Scooter McScotter.
***7***She says, she says.
***8***And you all know all my sure things fall apart.
***9***Free ODB, or any of the other guy(s) I know in jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home