Friday, May 18, 2001

ZooK

I have never seen an injury like this before, and I hope to never again.

A direct quote from Dr. Allen Densten, Urologist. He treated a man who came to his hospital missing his testicles. Why was he missing his balls? He attempted to make a woman give him head and she bit his balls off. Not only did she get away, she kept his balls and turned them into the nearest police station. Ah, the South Side of Chicago...

Mark Grace got a standing O. Well done, Gracie. We love you.

I watched Bring it on tonight. Yes, you heard me. Marcie, you may want to add it to yer list, if not for the quality (which, admittedly and obviously is low) than for the mere fact that the girl from Boston Public is in it. The one who has sex with her teacher. yes her.

Ryan: you can BLARG but you can't return my email? And what's up with this date? Don't forget that though the jealousy gene has not sprung up often, its still there. Anyway, I'm joking. Have fun.

And Quinn, I'd love to hit Geneva. Anytime. And I saw that KGW is playing a show at the Abbey Pub soon? I've never been, and was wondering the details.

Tomorrow means Scott's Grag-ation pahty. Wheaton calls, friends.

The next five albums on my cd player in a perfect world would be: A future lived in past tense by Juno; Scar by Joe Henry; Car Wheels on a gravel road by lucinda williams; London calling by the clash; and Being there by wilco.

In the stereo: walter jacobsen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home