Thursday, May 17, 2001

ZooK

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

I just heard my next door neighbor explaining to her son that he was adopted. She was talking really loud and the window was open, and I couldn't help but hear. I even tried to cough really loud to make them realize I could hear every word, which included such gems as "vagina" and "Uterus" and "different". The little bastard mows the lawn fifteen times a week, but now I have a soft spot for him. Not because he's adopted, but because his mom obviously has no sense of restraint. And she wears a gas mask outside while watering her lawn. He's prolly thinking "god, that explains a lot.

My mom pulled the old "switch-a-roo" on me at dinner by making Brand A baked beans instead of my preferred Campbells. I realized it but figured she had just made the ones I liked. But she got this grin like she had just tricked me into selling the Mississippi Valley. We've officially bottomed out, ala Kramer and the Merv Griffin set.

The next five Floridians to fall off the face of the earth in a perfect world would be: Cliff Floyd (LF for the marlins); JEB Bush; Ricky Martin; the crazy looking woman who screwed us all in the election; and (insert yer choice here).

In the stereo: Politically Incorrect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home