Friday, May 18, 2001

ZooK

Purity is something that cannot be attained except by piling effort upon effort.

Actually, I posted that BLARG quite a bit before 12:00, and yet somehow mine always want to be as close to midnight as possible. Hmmph. My dog just pissed on my floor and has been scratching the carpet as if digging for a bone. I've heard that dogs do this when they are nearing death, but my dog has been dying since last winter. She's a trooper, though, and still eats more than yer average 7 year old.

If the fans at Wrigley don't give Mark Grace a standing ovation today, I'm gon' riot. The best and most professional baseball player to come through this town since Sandburg left and broke our hearts. And every good team needs to go through a losing streak. If it gets over 8 games, we can start packing it in with the White Sox fans who packed it in in 1987. Rightfully so.

Weezer still sucks. I choose Destiny's Child over Weezer, but David Schwimmer over Destiny's Child.

The Tao of Steve is not an awful movie, methinks. It's not a great movie, but I wouldn't put it next to the Star Wars or anything starring (and I use that term lightly) David Schwimmer, Selma Hayek, or LeeLee Sobieski. The acting is awful, but the story is quite funny. At least I thought so. What do I know, I liked That Thing You do.

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "Chicago at Night" by Spoon; "Car Wheels on a Gravel Road" by Lucinda Williams; "Whos yer favorite care bear" by the lois lane divine experience; "until" by fiona apple; and "jupiter" by cave in.

In the stereo: Wonder Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home