Friday, May 18, 2001

Marc

It's been a pretty average night: if average includes beer, pizza, Best In Show, The Tao of Steve (which I couldn't finish because it sucked), and a phone number. God, I'm fucking smooth. That's all I should really say tonight. Because I am. But, I know people that would disagree with that.

I'm bout ready to pass out, maybe hit the sack, while listening to some Cave In. The "Jupiter" album is fucking incredible. ABsoluteLY.

Did you forget about the Head Count: I'm still trying to get a hold of the number of people that read this here BLARG. If you feel like partcipating, just email me with "count me in" in the subject. Extraneous comments are not necessary, although greatly appreciated. As I said earlier, I've heard weird numbers as to how many people read this thing, so I'm going to see if they were right. As of now, I'm about 97 people short of said, predicted number. Prove me wrong.

Nighty night, from Normal, Illinois.