Friday, May 18, 2001

Marc HelgeSIN

Bollocks!!: There's nothing like waking up at 4:30am, walking (in only my boxers) into the kitchen, grabbing my gallon of orange juice out of the fridge, taking a huge swig, and walking back to bed. I know that no matter what I do, I'll never be able to get back to sleep. Refer to Quinn's post about alcoholic early rising. How many did you have Quinn, three? Hee. ... 5:56am ... 6:15am. .. 6:38am .. 7:18am .. 8:02am .. 11:07am. Okay, maybe I did actually fall back asleep for a bit. I deserve it, though.

I just lit a candle. How quaint.

My plan for today is to conquer Dancer in the Dark, promptly return it, and then see where the rest of the afternoon takes me. Probably to DEADPAN ALLEY (the best record store on the face of the planet). I went there yesterday and there was some little girlish person handing out surveys. I got my choice of a tootsie roll or a blow pop for filling it out, so I did. It was all about buying records and rating record stores in the area. 1=Best 6=Worst. I gave DEADPAN ALLEY all ones (because I love the place) except for the "Other Merchandise Sold" column. I gave them a six for that. They don't have the bongs like Campus Town, they don't have refrigerators, televisions, computers, etc. like Best Buy, and god knows they don't have inflated prices like Circuit City. It all works out, I guess.

Tonight Is PunkRock Bowling Night At Savage Lanes, Bloomington: If you live anywhere near here, go. You won't be sorry. I'll be there. Jared will be there. Even Matt King's Nuts might be there. Email him and tell him to frickin' post already.

"Hash Pipe" is the worst cut on the The Green Album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home