Friday, May 18, 2001

Marc

Dancer in the Dark: Okay, but a little slow. I'd imagined I would've liked it a lot more had I watched it in a theatre. This slow-day, muggy apartment, sitting-on-the-couch alone, quietly strumming my newly re-strung acoustic thing probably wasn't the setting for that type of flick. It was also a mistake to watch The Tao of Steve after watching Best in Show (which was funny, naturally).

So, now that I've eaten and finished my film and showered, I don't know what to do with myself. I'm making it my goal to shower at least once a day this summer, now matter what the cost. So far, I haven't failed myself yet. The whole running plan that I had been working on (running once a day), hasn't exactly kicked in yet, but it will . .. eventually. Did I tell you that I almost went a whole week without a shower on my last tour? No? Well, I did. And it was fabulous.

It's good to see that someone is back to form again, with a Blog Soup episode yesterday, no less. Incredible.