Tuesday, May 29, 2001

Zach Kuh

Come on over, come on over baby.

So that was fun. Today I worked a half day, after having a half sleep, after a half movie. I forgot to add that I really liked the invasion scene. The FX were cool. It looked like it must have that day, and that alone was worth my $6.50. Plus, one of my favorite actors
Michael Shannon is in it, as a character named, and I kid you not "Goofs" (sound like Goose? from Top Gun? I thought so too). He played Dun Dun in Jesus' Son, and was the crazy drill instructor in Tigerland. It misfired a little bit, yeah.

Off to some place to buy Traffic on DVD. ANd some blank tapes. And whatnot.

Today at work I experienced my second near fist-fight altercation, this time involving a home owner and an appliance delivery guy. The delivery guy told the home owner he was tired of his "attitude", and that he wouldn't "bring this fucking thing into your house". When did people start thinking that their job is supposed to be all about what's good for them? If you work as a delivery driver (as I have in the past) your job is to deliver.. If the customer gets a bit offensive, you just talk shit about them after you leave. This guy actually called his boss and threatened to quit if he had to do it. I'm guessing he won't have a job in the morn'.

I'm tired and alone, and Don Cheadle's gon' change all that.

The next five people to fall of the face of the earth in a perfect world would be: Bob Brenley (manager of the Arizona Diamondbacks) for calling Ben Davis a chickenshit for bunting his way on base in a 2-0 ball game, only because Curt Schilling was throwing a no hitter; Josh Hartnett; Alec Baldwin and Barbara Streisand (the only consolation I got from Dubya becoming president was the fact that both of them swore they would leave the states if he did); and Dubya himself.

IN the stereo: SportsNight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home