Monday, April 16, 2001

Zach "-tly" Kuhn

Tee for Tot.

Hope everybody had a Happy Easter. Mine was spent eating gobs of ham/mashed potatoes/corn/bread, watching the Cubs win for the 5th time in a row, and then playing a game I like to call Sit/Knee/OneFoot/Two Feet with my three under-10 year old cousins***1***. Then headed over to the 'bros to watch the Sopranos. Honestly, can you beat a show where the characters use Italian names for the most common household items (sshcomode for toilet) and where an 80 year old man says to his nephew: "Unless its some broad who's gonna tongue my balls". Pure comedic and dramatic and actionic genius. Dig it.

I'm still at home and plan on taking advantage of the amenities tomorrow. Mainly I'm heading over to Dan the Haircuttin' Hop-Head***2***, then to Border's (with the big red letters) to get some magazines, then to Disc and Dats to drop off some of the massive amounts of promo stuff I've received in the past three days, then home. Most importantly I'm hitting Portillos. Hamburger only Catsup, large fries, large coke. Betcha.

Watched Coming Home a late 70's movie with Jon Voight and Jane Fonda***3*** about the 'Nam and the effects. Not so good, but I think I saw a nipple.

The next five people I would high-five in a perfect world would be: Eric Young; Quinn Goodwillie; Mandy Patankin; Matt Damon; and You.

In the stereo: Men with guns


****1**** Though the name of the game implies a strict discipline and/or a lower body strength worthy of Maximus, it really involved me being so lazy that I made up a game where I could lose on purpose and remain on my ass. It involved two 98 cent bouncy-balls (Ryan knows what I'm talking bout)which were tossed between the four of us. If you dropped it, you had to get on yer knees, if you dropped it twice you had to bounce on one foot...you get the idea.
***2**** It has been conclusively proven that the dude who cuts my hair is addicted to some version of methaphetamines. He's always gigling, like the German guy in the Big Lebowski
****3*** Oh...my....god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home