Thursday, February 22, 2001

ZooK

Marc: Aimee Mann is about to be on Kilborn, watch it again I think you'll like the song better this time.

Oh, I forgot.

Everyone should read a book called "A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius" by David Eggers. It just came out on paperback with an extra 45 pages. I, of course, have both the hard and soft cover versions. I am a sucker. You don't have to be.

The next five songs in a perfect world would be: "the New Collapse" by the Mt. St. Helens; "I Shall be Released (LIVE)" by the Band; "Video Girl" by Straightleggedkick; "Bells" by Hey Mercedes; "2:45 a.m" by Elliott Smith.

If you want to borrow my Hardcover version of "AHWOSG", email me, we'll work it out.

In the Stereo: still Frodus, to be followed directly by the new Nymb EP. "Is that good?" you ask. I just got it, I let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home