Wednesday, February 21, 2001

Zach "My brother's roomate's cousin dated Summer Sanders, you know, the Olypic Gold Medalist and host of Nickelodeon/NBA shows?" Kuhn

Oh, kick fucking ass, I got a Master Card! Life's funny that way.

I can honestly say that I don't know anyone who has seen "American Movie" that didn't like it. Anyone, anyone? Could be one of the year's best DVD's too, with over an hour of deleted scenes (three screens full of 'em!) plus the full version of Coven, plus a commentary track featuring Mike AND Mark...I'm in love.

The paycheck fiasco is officialy over, as the ATM gave me money today and the final number was correct. Hit Barnes and Noble to pick up the new Harper's and ended up getting the Oscar edition of Entertainment Weekly (I'm a sucker for top 50 lists, and this one has the top 50 best pictures of all time), the new GQ with a full interview with Edward Norton, and an issue of Baseball Weekly. Don't ask, I won't tell.

I got an offer today to go to the Get Up Kids/Weezer show for free just for passing out 700 GUK CD singles after the show. Not only that, I would have had to have snuck in with the bands so that I could smuggle the discs in. Too bad I'll be in Los Angeles that night. I finally get to cross the Mississippi River and all this free shit starts being thrown at me. Damn.

And Bob posted today that Coldplay has cancelled the rest of their tour due to sickness. They played for an hour when I saw them Monday, and did three encores....maybe there is another explanation....

In the Stereo: Crooked Fingers.

p.s. Marc, why are we, the taxpayers, paying for you to go to fucking Canada?!??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home