Monday, February 19, 2001

Zach "gonna be a movie mogul" Kuhn

I'm choking on the collected sense of superiority.

Waking the Dead is better the second time around, especially the commentary which is surprisingly fantastic. Also suprising is the fact that the guy who wrote and directed it is keith gordon. You know keith gordon. He played Rodney Dangerfield's son in Back to School, my dad's favorite movie (Hey Vonnegut, where you been?).

Why am I up so early? Math class. Elementary Applications of Mathematics. Today we did tree diagrams. I'm not kidding.

Supposed to leave for Chicago at around 3:30 to catch Coldplay at the Riviera. I love their new album, but am getting a bit sick of "Yellow", which is not a good sign. I love that radio is picking up on it, I just wish they wouldn't play it once an hour every hour. It doesn't help that its on Best Buy Radio this month...

I'm watching the over 45 minutes of deleted scenes on Waking the Dead right now, I hope the 6 (!) alternate takes of Fielding's breakdown are on here, though I doubt they are. For my money, the best actors in Hollywood are: Billy Crudup, Matt Damon, Sean Penn, Edward Norton, and Owen Wilson.
Don't agree? Tell me why not and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

In the Stereo: Spoon (again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home