Tuesday, February 20, 2001

Zach "I lived down the street from Bruce Springsteen's ex-wife when I was 3" Kuhn

Annoying Girl: 10 comments, and an unbelievable 53 (!) likes. That's an average of a like every minute and a half of the class. Good God...

Hallo, Halo. I should really be typing my paper on Masoch's "Venus in Furs", but I'd rather be blogging. Five hours of sleep, and I actually fell allright. I went to deposit a fairly fat pay check today at Commerce and the hungover 19 year old clerk typed in my account number wrong, thus giving all of my money to someone named Raymond. This will happen again if banks don't realize that I don't want a good looking, fit bank teller. I want overweight, rude, 50-ish and thourough. It's like Julianne Moore says in the Big Lebowski: "A kind man, and thorough". I only realized the mistake because my check card was denied at Deadpan, where I had planned to pick up the new Spoon record and the new Crooked Fingers. When I went back, the kid said "Well, I typed in the wrong numbers. See? I put a 2 instead of a 3."
"Yeah, I see. So can you change it?" I asked, admittedly with a bit of contempt and anger.
"Dude, they are close together on the keypad. See?"
That was his excuse.
I went over to the older woman and she fixed it in 30 seconds. No excuses. I love her.

In the stereo: Crooked Fingers "Bring on the Snakes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home