Thursday, February 22, 2001

ZooK

I know, I know. Three posts in an hour? But this one is necessary.

I just pished my pants. Not only are the Dismemberment Plan finally coming back to central Illinois (the last time being two mays ago with Burning Airlines, an amazing show to say the least), but Crooked Fingers with Azure Ray and the New Year AND Creeper Lagoon at Schubas AND Hey Mercedes at the High Dive AND straightleggedkick finally playing another house show? What are you trying to do to me? The fucking DPlan and Crooked Finger shows are back to back, March 28+29. The Plan will rock the courtyard Thursday after Crooked Fingers jams us to death on Wednesday.

I'm going, are you?

The next five songs would be: "66" by the Afghan Whigs; "If I can't change your mind" by Sugar; "Milk+Apples" by Jets to Brazil; "Thirteen" by Big Star; and "Title Track" by Death Cab For Cutie.

In the Stereo: the o.k new ep by Nymb. a la e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home