Monday, February 19, 2001

Marc

I don't know if this will ever see the light of . . . uh . . . your monitor, because at this moment, the website seems to be down. We couldn't even make it a week without that happening, could we? Sucks to be us at this moment. I've been fretting and biting fingernails over it for the better part of an hour and a half now. And I can't help it. It's like some kind of obsessive-compulsive disorder. I'm just terrified that all of our quirky little ramblings might be lost because some server somewhere crashed, or tripped, or whatever the hell an electronic thingy does when it gets hurt. I don't know anything about HTML. Did I mess something up when I added in all those new links today? I just need someone to comfort me by saying "it's not you, it's me". Is anyone willing to do that for me? Please help. I'm feeling down.