Monday, February 26, 2001

Marc "Fuck, am I still in Texas again?"

Just to let everyone know, all posts from me will begin like this, from here until it is finally updated:

BLARG of the Week: "The King's Nuts" by Matt Fast.

Much like others, I find myself knee-deep in an episode of Boston Public, thoroughly immersed in the twists, and ever-so-dramatic turns that seem to follow. I can't help it, I'm a Monday night television junkie, at least as far as BP is concerned. I pretty much turn it off after that.

So, today, I was pumped to DL (reference archives for abbreviation) at high-speed on the hotel DSL line. I got the laptop up, running, plugged in, and nothing. Kind of like a good Seinfeld episode. They get you going, they make you laugh, but in the end it all boils down to one certainty... nothing. That's where I find myself right now, in Houston, in Texas, in the middle of a hotel room, at a desk, wearing pants (which happen to be covering my gigantic ass), doing nothing. But, I'm okay with that. I'm totally content.

On the MP3 player: "nothing" by no one.

On the TV3 player: "Boston Public" by someone.