Sunday, February 18, 2001

Marc

Could it be possible that this hotel has free bathrobes? Let me check. . . oh, yup, they do. I'm wearing one right now. I haven't worn a robe since I was six or seven. I had this raggedy old, blue and grey, Dallas Cowboys one with a cute little cartoon of this wide-eyed kid holding a football on the side pocket. I think I might have cried when my mom made me stop wearing it. But, I can't be sure. This robe I'm wearing now is making me feel three shades of important. Sitting at the desk, glasses clenched between my teeth, one hand on the keyboard, the other just inside the folds of the robe. I'm like Tom Selleck on a good day. I read this card that says I can purchase a similar robe for only $65 at hotel ext. 2904. Think I should? Probably not.

Just going through my downloads from last night before I head out the door and into this strange city. I still don't know exactly what I'm going to do. Maybe find an art museum or something to that effect. Maybe ride on a ferry, or two. I've got tentative plans to hit the Space Needle tomorrow. I'll see how everything works itself out. At least I don't have to fear losing anything to gambling here.