Saturday, February 17, 2001

Zach "dude, there's no button on my computer that links my name to my email address" Kuhn

Ended up in Peoria last night watching Conan O'brien at the girl I'm dating's sister's house. Don't ask, its complicated. Things I did not do last night:
1. See Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
2. Sleep

My roomate Richard is in the shower right now listening to "she drives me Crazy" by the Fine Young Cannibals, and its freaking me out.

We may or may not know have 2 readers, as Bob may or may not be reading this. If you are, Cheers! If not, Booo! He was wondering what I thought of Billy Crudup playing Jeff Buckley in an upcoming movie (possibly, although jeffbuckley.com is denying it) and I have to say I'd watch Mr. Crudup play the lead singer of night ranger.

Bought American Movie and Waking the Dead on DVD today, if you haven't seen them go to the store now and get healed.

In the stereo: new Songs: Ohia, which sounds like every other S:O disc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home