Monday, July 09, 2001

ZooK

Sometimes I sit and wish I was somewhere else.

An ebay horror story: A good friend of mine from around these parts was telling me that his dad bids on cars on ebay all the time, mostly as a joke and because of the thrill he gets in having other people outbid him/him outbidding them. So a few weeks ago he put a 5 dollar above ask bid on a new Cadillac when the auction had about a week left. Seven days later he and my friend are sitting at work and he just lets out an "Oh fuck....". He is now the proud owner of a Cadillac, and his wife isn't very happy. I guess its not much of a horror story. Maybe I should make up that the car was a lemon and actually a 1992 Dodge Dart named "cadillac" after its proud owner, sixteen year old Cadillac Samson from Tupelo, Mississippi, who's laughing 16 grand to the bank.

I still don't have a ticket or a guest list confirmation to the Vagrant show. No sell out no sell out no sell out.

Today we tried to put in a window and it was 10 inches too tall. We order a 58 inch window, and we got a 5 foot 8 inch window. Moral of the story: the metric system sucks. Oh wait...

Dude the Backstreet Boys just made a teary statement about Postponing their tour because D.Bag #4 is an alcoholic who is depressed and anxious...sounds like some people I know. I would laugh, but its not funny. What was funny was the girl on the street that Carson Daly asked to come up to the studio and she said "no." On a sidetracknote, I have recurring dreams that I have to put the milk in the refridgerator yet people keep stopping me by distracting me. When I brought it up at dinner last night, my mom and brother confessed to having the same type of dream quite frequently. Genetics or Dianetics?

The next five movies I need to see are: "The Magnificent Ambersons" by Orson Welles; the new Owen Wilson/Wes Anderson movie; the new PTA/Adam Sandler movie; Planet of the Apes***1***; and ____________.

***1***Don't ask why...I just do. Tim Burton+Mark wahlberg+Surprise ending+Me+You= Scott



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home