Wednesday, July 04, 2001

ZooK

And I never stepped on the cracks cuz I knew I'd leave my mother.

Four things I know:
1. Today I walked the 1/2 mile to my friend Tony's house with an 18 pack of Bud Light in my arms. 5 minutes ago I made the same walk, except the majority of the 18 pack was no longer in my arms.
2. The BLARG I'm talking about is also not the New Topography, or Assfun, or The King's Nuts, or Awkward Pirouhetes or anything else we have linked except for one, which reminds me Marcie, take that fucking thing down. You know who I'm talking about. Then I guess everyone will know. Not that there is much drama being expelled over it, but I just want it off. Every word off. Soon.
3. Jeff Buckley is presently playing live in my television set. Quite possibly the most gifted immature man ever to set foot on this planet.
4. I have to admit that fireworks got ten times cooler with the addition of the ones that explode like Saturn Rings.
5. At dinner tonight I asked Tony's sister if she had just wiped barbecue sauce on my back, and it came out "did you just wipe barbecue sauce on my sack?". She's Eleven.

The five albums I would take with me on a desert island are: Grace Jeff Buckley; Astral Weeks Van Morrison;
Sticky Fingers Rolling Stones; Copper Blue Sugar; and a tie between Being There Wilco; and Gentlemen
Afghan Whigs. Ties on desert islands go to the runner, as is S.o.p.

In the stereo: DVD Of JB in CILL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home