Sunday, July 08, 2001

Marc

In just about sixteen minutes, I'll know whether or not I'm the proud owner of a Marshall JCM 900, 100Watt amphead. I'm nervous. Never before have I bid on E-bay. That all ended today. Currently, I play through a 100Watt, Fender Roc-Pro 1000. It's not a terrible amp, but unless you're planning on playing punk rock for the rest of your life, this isn't the one you want to buy. It works because I bought the whole thing for about $550 (that's including the head, the cabinet, brand new speaker and instrument cables, some polish, and a tuner - I felt like starting anew since I made the switch to guitar about ten months ago). Now, all I need is a new cabinet. Preferably one with Greenheads. Enough namedropping for you? Didn't think so.

elton john. jason lee. stephen hawking. david foster wallace. henry rollins.

these are a few of our favorite things.