Monday, July 09, 2001

scooter

hey what's up new york i wanna request n'sync's "pop" because it's the best song and those guys are SO hot and i love them and i love the song SO much and justin's my favorite!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

'member when i spoke briefly about firing some idiots at my work place? well one was fired (actually quit before the sacking occurred), two are on probation, and one more quit today. what the fuck. she came in this morning and after 2 hours came up to us and said "hi, i'm a fucking waste of space... i'm getting screwed by having to work this terrible job all day where i get to be outside and at the pool in the beautiful sunshine, tanning my good for nothing ass. i can't believe i have to work with cute kids and take them on trips to amusement parks and get paid to have fun. i have no work ethic, and for me, direction in life means telling my fat boyfriend which "direction" to move the bunny ears on my hitachi tv so i can watch oprah while calling psychic hotlines and chain smoking camel lights on my pea green couch. i quit."

or something close to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home