Wednesday, June 06, 2001

ZooK

Rebel Rebel.

So Ryan doesn't have to work tomorrow night, which means I'll be there by 7 or 730, and more than likely won't have the time or energy to BLARG for a few days. So if you'll miss me, I'll miss you.

It didn't rain today, yet my shoes and socks were soaked by 8:00. The bottoms of my jeans were soaked about two minutes after arriving, since the side of the house was as wet as a slip'n'slide on an August afternoon. Long day, but I'm making money so why bother complaining? And the fucking Cubs just beat the Cardsuckers 4-1 and are now 4 (!!!) games up and counting. I dare anyone to bet me the White Sox can win one out of three. Double dare.

I got the new Pernice Bros. album in the mail today, which is no doubt fanastically good. Marcie, et.al, you should pick this up. Good shit, indeed.

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "The Ballad of Bjorn Borg" by Pernice bros.; "the last days of tecumseh" by grant lee buffalo; "blue" by lucinda williams; "that is why" by jellyfish; and "non-equivalents" by juno.

In the stereo: Todd hundley's equally terrible at anouncing father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home