Monday, June 04, 2001

ZooK

I don't deserve this.

I'm not even sure why I'm doing this, as blog*spot is down again. A tip to those in charge: if you go to Europe for a vacation, cool, but leave someone at least somewhat competent in yer place. How in the world am I supposed to know what everyone is doing? Talk to them in person? Email them? Call them? Not likely, when I can safely reach them without constraint or complaint from the safety of my own fat ass.

ANd the number one most frustrating thing in the world is....expecting to hear from someone (whether its a phone call or an email or a letter or a kiss on the cheek) and then finding your box, phone, cheek empty***1***. Now I know how people feel when they're expecting something from me, since I am the king of avoiding all contact unless absolutely necessary.

Jen I got your tape. More later, or when I've had the chance to listen to it. Along with the mixtape fiasco version 2, I received two other pieces of news today: a. tomorrow I have to go the dentist. Originally I was told this was the 5th of JULY not JUNE, but the office called and my mom is making me go, which means I'm missing the first four hours of work, or all of them if it rains. b. This thing I had to send in to get Certified in Illinois as a teacher got sent back to me today, with a demand of a money order instead of a personal check. If this was such a problem, why didn't they put that on the outside of the envelope. Or maybe they did...

Scan and Shoot. American Scanstand. Scan the bottle. Scantoids. Scantroids. Scantrons. All able bodied names for
the game.

THe next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "essence" by lucinda williams; "drink and drive"***2***by creeper lagoon; "lift yer skinny fists..." by godspeed you black emperor!; "cant trust it" by public enemy; and "the bronze medal" by idlewild.

In the stereo: crampage

***1***Or lipstickless.
***2***Need I say it again? About not conding drinking and driving? Apparently I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home