Monday, June 04, 2001

Marc

Maybe the movie thing wasn't all that great of an idea. I've got a paper due on Thursday, and I'm having trouble deciding when to write it. Tomorrow night seems best, because I have nothing planned. Tuesday's booked solid- class all day, drive up to Kankakee to rock all night, and hopefully drive back to Bloomtown that night. Wednesday is the Last Resort, b/c Thursday would be too late. But when, oh when, will I have time to watch three movies this week? I'll take a break. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Tonight was kind of a wash. I spent most of the rest of the evening trying to steel myself to finish cleaning the apartment, but the living room will probably be a weekend-long ordeal. And we just moved in here! Note to self: stop having people over. Some asshole keeps coming over, drinking halves of Old Style - can after can, mind you - and then leaving. I must have let about twenty fluid ounces seep onto my shoes today when I took it all out to the dumspter. Bollocks!

In five years of dorm/apartment living, I've never been around anyone nearly as loud as the girl who lives above me. And I said it, you didn't read it wrong. It's a frickin' girl. What's worse? She blasts country music all the damned time. I've lived in a 3,000 occupancy dorm (twice), in an apartment building filled to the hilts w/frat boys, and even above a goddamned bar. They all pale in comparison to this chick. Enough with the Travis Tritt and the Shania Twain. My headphones are begging you to stop. Please?

Sod off.