Wednesday, May 23, 2001

ZooK

While I'm waiting for yer blonde hair to turn gray.

I'm watching Requiem for A Dream. I'm happy. Ryan, I emailed you pronto. Or before I BLARGed.

Times I had to move my truck today: 3
Times I was told by the concrete guys "this is the last time, i promise": 3
Number of nails Kenny stepped on: 1
Number of (at least) 12 foot pieces of cedar siding I've touched in the past 72 hours: 100
Number of Dismemberment Plan shows I'll be able to see on Saturday: 0
Number of brothers I have: 1
Number of times I will be helping him move on Saturday: 1
Rate, on a scale of 1-10, of the new Whiskeytown record: 9.1
Rate, on the same scale, of the new Six Going on Seven Record: 2.47
My cumulative gpa, as of yesterday: 3.04
Rate, on the gPA scale, of how bad I want to see MT.St.helens next friday: 3.96
Percent of the day it was sunny today: 3.6
percent of the day I was happy to be alive: 100

I'm tired and tired, but tomorrow it is supposed to storm ALL DAY, so you might get another BLARG than normal. I know you miss me, cuz I miss you.

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "regionalists" by the mt.st.helens; "wrecking ball" by creeper lagoon; "ballad for carol lynn" by whiskeytown; "requiem for a dream" by the kronos quartet; and "the man who sold the world"
by david bowie.

in the stereo: Ellen Burstyn. You betcha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home