Wednesday, May 30, 2001

ZooK

Hungry eyes, one look at you and I can't describe I got.

Marcie: Bout time you saw that movie. How wicked hardcore does it get? It gets.

Greg and Jen: The 24th sounds good. Maybe Ryan can hitch a ride with Marcie and we can make it a family event. Or do I have something else planned with her. I don't think so.

Do I?

Today was another down one, we started a new house right down the street which means I work less than a 1/4 mile from Portillo's, which is as far from a good thing as one can get these days. I think. I cut my finger on some aluminum and then messed up about ten pieces of soffit. We'll make it, I think. My heart hurts. Our bird just flew, somehow, from her cage to our kitchen table. Note to self: remember to shut cage when BLARGing. So back to work, it was all around down. I kept thinking about this girl who I really care about and how much I miss her and how I hope I'm not going insane. So all day I cut pieces of siding or took down the old pieces of siding and cut them down to a length respectable enough to fit in the back of my truck. Not exciting, but money-making. Like stripping, I suppose.

I took one word, Mark, insane. Mike Shank, everyone. Dude don't bring that up, its a sore spot.

The next five songs on yer radio in a perfect world would be: "sexy boy" by air; "essence" by lucinda williams; "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" by rufus wainwright; "Dreaming" by Loudon Wainwright; and "don't be sad" by whiskeytown.

IN the stereo: circular saw remains.

Did I mention that a saw cutting into aluminum sounds like hell must***!***? Or that when cutting into aluminum with a saw fragments fly at the speed of sound jabbing themselves into your skin? I think I can get my tattoo now, since I've already felt the pain.

**!**Given a hell exists, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home